Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Welcome to the Blog


Hello everyone, thanks for coming to check out my blog. I am one of the co-authors of A Couple of Craft Addicts but I wanted to start my own path and create a blog where I can share my sewing projects as well as parenting experiences. Right now I am a mom of 2 children with my 3rd on the way due in October. I love my children and love that I have the opportunity to stay at home to raise them. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and that has been a major influence in my life. I like to think that the Lord guides my decisions and helps me to know what is most important in my life. My children have also helped me to grow as a person and a mother. My husband is my biggest supporter in all my sewing and crafting endeavors. I am a very lucky person and I can't wait to share my experiences with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment